Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sewing "Therapy" Quilt

I've been working on this simple HST quilt for a while between more complicated projects. You can see the previous posts HERE and HERE. Today, I finished it!


The HSTs on the front finish at 4".




The back is pieced of 7" squares cut from scraps.






It's simple, but I think it is pretty and bright (and it used lots of scraps!).


Time to consider my next sewing "therapy" project!

I'm linking with Fiber Tuesday 49 at The Quilting Room with Mel.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely use of your scraps! Beautiful both front and back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jennifer. I love using them--I find it very hard to make a planned quilt! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I have, however, had to add moderation of comments because of spammers. Thanks for your patience.
Happy Quilting,
The Eclectic Abuela