Monday, April 18, 2016

Gift Quilt=No Posts!

I've been working on a gift quilt, so I haven't been able to post pictures of my work this week.


During the time I had between steps, I pulled fabric for a donation quilt. My only thought was "cheerful." Here are the pressed FQs.








I used a pattern I'd been wanting to try, "Easy Peasy" from Cool Cat Creations. (Here's a LINK to their Etsy shop.)  Got the top together, but I haven't decided on a backing yet. So . . .  to be continued . . .







I also made binding for three quilts I have to finish. Check out those fancy-dancy binding holders. Hey--they work!



I'm back to the gift quilt--only the binding to finish now!

I'm linking with Fiber Tuesday 56 at the Quilting Room with Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I have, however, had to add moderation of comments because of spammers. Thanks for your patience.
Happy Quilting,
The Eclectic Abuela