Saturday, December 24, 2016

En Provence--Part 5


 This week's clue was HSTs.







I used a couple of fun fabrics in these:

Baby News Stories


Kitty Cats





I love that the mystery this year has been  in smaller steps than last year. I think more people are keeping up, and I think they are enjoying it more. Thanks to Bonnie Hunter for doing this for us.


 
My previous posts about the mystery are here: En Provence--Part 1En Provence--Part 2, En Provence--Part 3, and En Provence--Part 4.


I will be linking to Bonnie's Mystery Monday post.

Happy Holidays to all!

16 comments:

  1. I love the fabric with cats! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like little surprises. Happy Holidays.

      Delete
  2. The cat fabric is such fun. Good luck with what might be the last clue on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like sneaking kitties into my quilts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are having too much fun with these easy clues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having fun! I have time to experiment without getting behind. :) Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  5. Cute fabrics! I agree--love being able to keep up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen several people say that! I think we feel successful in being able to complete a clue--and it gives us time to anticipate the next. Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  6. Love those kitten. You have as nice selection of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Darlene! Thanks, too, for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  7. I LOVE the printed fabric! I have never ran across any, will have to BOLO for some as I think it make a great neutral! Love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it in a bundle of fat quarters a few years ago. No selvage info--I have some with blue writing as well, I think. With scrappy quilts, everything will work somewhere!

      Delete