Thursday, June 22, 2017

Silly Cats

This quilt has arrived in its new home, so I can post about it!

Not only are my nephew and his wife expecting a baby this summer, but so are my niece and her husband! This is my baby quilt summer.


Flannel Silly Cats


This is a simple nine patch with unpieced alternate blocks patterned with grinning felines.


Nine patches and goofy kitties






The back is pink flannel with a vertical insert of rainbow dots.


I love flannel--warm and snuggly--perfect for comfort.


Welcome to the world, little one!

I'm linking with Fiber Tuesday 118 at The Quilting Room with Mel .





3 comments:

  1. Those goofy cats are too cute. Neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My niece said she really likes it. Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

      Delete

I love your comments! I have, however, had to add moderation of comments because of spammers. Thanks for your patience.
Happy Quilting,
The Eclectic Abuela