Sunday, January 27, 2019

Flannel Donation Quilts

In an earlier post, I showed how I cut up a bunch of my flannel scraps and kitted them into quilts. You can see that post HERE.


Here are my first two completed quilts. They are 48" x 60". (They really aren't as wonky in shape as the picture would indicate--I've got vines on the fence behind them!.)



Flannel Donation Quilts

Backing and Binding (detail)

Lots of Different Fabrics! (detail)

Flannel Donation Quilt (detail)

These are made of leftovers from other quilts, nightgowns, and anything else I could find. 😀


I've got more of these to make--stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I have, however, had to add moderation of comments because of spammers. Thanks for your patience.
Happy Quilting,
The Eclectic Abuela