Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Another Leader and Ender Donation Quilt

I tried a different layout with this one (#9 of the project). It is also only two colors which is something I rarely do. For me, the more different fabrics, the better!

Two-Rail Fence Donation Quilt (62" x 74")

Two-Rail Fence (detail)

Two-Rail Fence (backing and binding detail)






I do like the simple effect of only two colors. Sometimes it is good to push your own boundaries a bit!

Previous leader and ender donation quilts can be found HERE.

I am linking to Fiber Tuesday 152 at The Quilting Room with Mel and Jo's Country Junction: Whatever Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I have, however, had to add moderation of comments because of spammers. Thanks for your patience.
Happy Quilting,
The Eclectic Abuela