Saturday, October 3, 2015

Mystery Solved!

I finished the mystery quilt I wrote about in my last post: It's A Mystery


I'm having a hard time getting a good photo of these fabrics, but here are a couple of tries. The darkest color is maroon--not purple.







The more I look at it, the more I think I should have continued some of the diagonals into the border to create a more finished look--if I do this pattern again, I'll try that.

It is 70" x 82" with the borders and binding. The pattern is pretty simple, and it goes together well.


One fewer unsolved mystery in the world!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quilt and I love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie--and thanks for visiting my blog. :)

      Delete