Thursday, October 8, 2015

Random Ohio Stars

I put together my Random Ohio Star blocks today.




I like the way they look, but I do plan to use a couple of borders to make it look really finished. Not sure of the colors, yet; I'll audition several. The top in the picture isn't hanging very straight, but you get the idea. :)

This has been a fun project--I'm looking forward to the next step! 

I'm linking with Jo's Country Junction for the Bonnie Hunter UFO finish up, with Nina Marie's Off the Wall Friday, and with Creative Goodness .

4 comments:

  1. This is pretty and a border will finish it nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job getting the borders on your project this week. I just had to scroll back here to see the full view of the quilt top. I love the variety of sizes and colors of your blocks. Good luck finishing up the project!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I have, however, had to add moderation of comments because of spammers. Thanks for your patience.
Happy Quilting,
The Eclectic Abuela