Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Crazy Eyeballs

I finished my latest mystery quilt. I don't know the name of the block, but I call the quilt Crazy Eyeballs because of the print fabric.

Previous post about this quilt can be found HERE and HERE

Crazy Eyeballs





Crazy Eyeballs (detail)




Crazy Eyeballs (binding and backing detail)



My thanks to paintmejudy on the QB for another fun mystery quilt.



I'm linking to Fiber Tuesday 101 at The Quilting Room with Mel and Jo's Country Junction UFO Progress.


14 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous finish. LOL on crazy eyeballs. I get it. Love the blocks that make the eye lash part. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt. You've been on a real roll finishing up quilts. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gretchen. I was working on several at a time, and they have all come to the finish at once! :)

      Delete
  3. Very nice. From a distance, you can't see the eyeballs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! Working on it up close, that's all I could see. :) Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  4. What you call crazy eyeballs is reminiscent of peacock feathers for me. Love the blues. Congratulations on the fabulous finish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some have said peacock feathers--others, bubbles. I can't help it--I saw eyeballs, and now that is all I see!
      Thanks for the kind words, and thanks for visiting.

      Delete

I love your comments! I have, however, had to add moderation of comments because of spammers. Thanks for your patience.
Happy Quilting,
The Eclectic Abuela