Sunday, December 24, 2017

On Ringo Lake--Part 5

The geese are once again flying over Ringo Lake!

In honor of Christmas, I give you Roast Geese.

Browned and delicious!





Note the nice dark color--our earlier geese were not yet roasted.

Unroasted Geese!




I'm loving the browns--I think there are more brown quilts in my future.



As a special treat, I'm providing a link to a tutorial on Roast Goose--our traditional Christmas dinner--in this case, presented by a guest chef. Just click on the chef's picture to see the video.
Enjoy!


Christmas Roast Goose



From my home to yours, a very Happy Christmas!

I'll be linking with Mystery Tuesday at Quiltville after the Christmas Holiday.

10 comments:

  1. I remembered during my nap that you mentioned your favorite cooking video! I'd seen this one and understand why it is ranked number one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know which colors I like the most, the raw geese or the roasted ones! It is wonderful they can still fly after the chef's treatment!
    Happy Holidays to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for roast geese! Your units look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing great! I hope your holiday was filled with good cheer.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I have, however, had to add moderation of comments because of spammers. Thanks for your patience.
Happy Quilting,
The Eclectic Abuela