Saturday, April 21, 2018

Lotsa Dots--A Mystery Quilt

You know me--I love mystery quilts!

A friend of mine on a quilting forum provides mysteries for quilters who enjoy mystery projects. I have made several of her quilts, and though I lagged behind on this one, I did get it finished.

Meet Lotsa Dots!

Lotsa Dots (84" x 84")

Lotsa Dots (detail)

Lotsa Dots (detail)

Lotsa Dots (backing and binding detail)

Most of the fabrics came from scraps and stash, though I did buy the sashing and backing fabrics for the project.




Below are pictures of a few of the other mysteries Judy has designed, and I have enjoyed making.




Lotsa Dots was a fun project--a very happy quilt! Thanks, Judy, for providing such a great mystery.

I'm linking with Fiber Tuesday 154 at The Quilting Room with Mel and Whatever Wednesday at Jo's Country Junction.

12 comments:

  1. Nice quilts. I've never been a 'mystery' gal, since I need to see how the quilt ends, since I seldom like the colors they choose. I AM working on a mystery quilt that was started last year (yes, I'm very behind). It's in red, white, blue and gold, and is Quilts of Valor size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty much a control freak, but I always tell myself that even if I don't love the end product, someone will. :)

      Delete
  2. What great fabrics you used in your Lotsa Dots quilt. Congratulations on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun Quilt! Can you share Judy’s blog so I can check out her mysteries too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She runs her mysteries on the Quilting Board forums. Here is the first clue of the quilt which became Lotsa Dots: https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/18th-mystery-quilt-train-ride-t294354.html#post7991159

      Delete
  4. No wonder you need to step back a wee bit. You totally amaze me with your precision!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just don't look too closely! Thanks for visiting. :)

      Delete
  5. Your Lotsa Dots quilt is lovely. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is lovely to view, a very happy quilt. Thanks for sharing the link. I am not on that site near as much as I used to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Roxanne. It was a happy one to make, too.

      Delete

I love your comments! I have, however, had to add moderation of comments because of spammers. Thanks for your patience.
Happy Quilting,
The Eclectic Abuela