Saturday, April 13, 2019

Sand Castles Quilt Top

I have put my blocks together for the Sand Castles quilt from Bonnie Hunter's String Frenzy.



This isn't the greatest picture, but I don't like to handle tops too much before they are quilted to avoid stretching the edges (even though I stay-stitched them). So, I simply draped her over the countertop (she's a BIG girl) to give an idea of how she looks. After quilting, I'll hang her outside and get a better photo.

She will likely wait until the end of the semester for quilting--I'm pretty much overbooked for work until then! I'll show her again when she is completely finished.

2 comments:

I love your comments! I have, however, had to add moderation of comments because of spammers. Thanks for your patience.
Happy Quilting,
The Eclectic Abuela