Sunday, September 6, 2020

Very Traditional

 This is a very traditional quilt.


Traditional QST on Point (64" x 72")

Traditional QST on Point (detail)

Traditional QST on Point (back and binding detail)  

I had a bunch of scrap squares and decided to make QST (Quarter-square Triangles) blocks with them. I knew that somewhere down the road, I would find a home for them. This is one of two tops in which I used them (the other still needs to be basted and quilted). I set them on point and used alternate neutral QST squares to add depth.

Nothing fancy here--just a very traditional quilt.

Enjoy your Labor Day holiday! 😊






2 comments:

I love your comments! I have, however, had to add moderation of comments because of spammers. Thanks for your patience.
Happy Quilting,
The Eclectic Abuela