I am still alive! Life can be so busy, and I fell out of the habit of updating my blog. Can't promise I will be perfect, but I'm going to try to do better. :)
In March of 2025, I posted about doing another yellow and blue quilt in honor of the Ukrainian people. I did get it done.
It is a One-Block-Wonder pattern using sunflower panels. I love the way it turned out!
I'll post a few more projects I have completed below.
 |
| This is a baby quilt featuring 1930s reproduction fabric. |
 |
| Another baby quilt using picture panels of baby farmyard animals. |
 |
| This is a Bonnie Hunter pattern, Smith Mountain Morning. I used Christmas fabrics for it. |
 |
| Speaking of Christmas fabrics . . . this was made for my youngest granddaughter. |
 |
More Christmas. I made this for my older granddaughter.
|
 |
| For my son--a quilt using nature-based prints. |
 |
| Another One-Block Wonder--this one for a co-worker who loves peacocks. |
I've lots more to show, but I'll stop there for today. Thanks for reading, and I will try to be more regular in my postings. :)
Happy Quilting!😸
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love your comments! I have, however, had to add moderation of comments because of spammers. Thanks for your patience.
Happy Quilting,
The Eclectic Abuela