Monday, December 14, 2015

Another New Book

When I saw this book on the blog, Jo's Country Junction, I knew I wanted to have it--who doesn't have fat quarters needing a quilty home?



Click to order your own copy!

75 Fun Fat-Quarter Quilts. Complied by Roxane Cerda. Lafayette, CA: C&T Publishing, 2015.

The idea is wonderful--14 designers, each demonstrating variations of a quilt design. There are thirteen different quilt patterns included, yet with the different layouts and color choices, it feels like there are many more.


Jo Kramer and her daughter, Kelli Hanken, took the Churn Dash block and created seven different really lovely looks with it. You can see some of them HERE.


I recommend this book--such great ideas--and I really like the concept of variations on a theme. The instructions and diagrams are clear and easy-to-follow.


And, also cool, Jo and Kelli signed my copy!




I am not a paid reviewer; I simply like to pass along great things/ideas I find. Best wishes and may your seams be straight . :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I have, however, had to add moderation of comments because of spammers. Thanks for your patience.
Happy Quilting,
The Eclectic Abuela