Monday, July 25, 2016

String Crossroads Instructions

For those who were interested, here are the instructions of making the String Crossroads quilt that I designed.







The instructions are not an exhaustive pattern; they are more about the numbers and sizes of blocks needed for the quilt.

There is also a link to the instructions in the right-hand sidebar of the main blog page.

Thanks for your interest. If you make this, I'd love to see your version.

I'm linking with Fiber Tuesday 71 at The Quilting Room with Mel and Jo's Country Junction UFO Challenge.



 The Quilting Room with Mel

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pattern! I love string blocks and can see myself making this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've added this quilt to my list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see it when you finish! Thanks for the interest. :)

      Delete
  3. This is JUST GORGEOUS!!! Thank you so much for sharing the pattern with us. It's a must save on my Pinterest string quilt board.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I have, however, had to add moderation of comments because of spammers. Thanks for your patience.
Happy Quilting,
The Eclectic Abuela