Friday, December 6, 2019

Frolic (Clue #2) and Quilt Delivery

Clue #2 of Frolic, Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt, was an easy one. As usual, when I'm cutting strips from scraps, I made too many, but they will find a home somewhere. :)

Just a few of the MANY I made!





I delivered this year's crop of donation quilts yesterday.

Sixteen Quilts!

I hope they will keep their recipients warm and let each of them know that she/he is loved.

Happy Quilting and share the love--the more you give, the more you have.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I loved Mary Poppins as a kid (now, too!). I used to run down my grandmother's driveway with an open umbrella hoping to fly!

      Thanks for visiting.

      Delete

I love your comments! I have, however, had to add moderation of comments because of spammers. Thanks for your patience.
Happy Quilting,
The Eclectic Abuela