Thursday, March 26, 2020

It has been a VERY long time since I've posted. I've been working on projects, but life has kept me very busy!

I've a couple of finishes to show you. First, a bear paw quilt.

Bear Paw (79" x 97")
For the pads of the paws, I used string blocks of scrappy browns. I finished it with a string border.

Bear Paw (detail)






I also finished my Celtic Solstice. I used constant blender fabrics--I wanted the pattern to shine!



Celtic Solstice (78" x 78")

The dark color is actually a very dark brown rather than black as it looks in the photo.

Celtic Solstice (detail)






Celtic Solstice (detail)



I backed it with a soft, beige flannel--it will be a warm one! 😀

I'm still working on Frolic--it needs to be sandwiched and quilted. I've also got other things in progress, and I hope to share them soon.


I'm working from home for the rest of the semester, so I plan to post a bit more often. Take care of yourselves, and WASH YOUR HANDS! 😷









10 comments:

  1. Wow those are gorgeous! You are very talented ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy. The bear claw is beautiful! Great job! Celtic Solstice is nice too but bear claw is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gretchen. It was fun to make.

      Thanks, too, for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  3. We are well, gardening ��
    Stay well ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bear paw is stunning! Glad to hear from you again. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I have, however, had to add moderation of comments because of spammers. Thanks for your patience.
Happy Quilting,
The Eclectic Abuela