Wednesday, January 20, 2016

A Warm Feeling

As quilters, we often give quilts as gifts. "Thank you"s are great, and I really appreciate them, but I got an email from a friend this week that made me smile. 


When our departmental secretary retired over a year ago, I made a quilt for her. She thanked me more than once at the time, and I could tell that she liked the quilt. We are having a cold spell this week, and last night, I received an email from her saying thank you again. Attached was this picture:








How nice to see my quilt in the act of keeping its owner warm!



I'm linking with Fiber Tuesday 43 at The Quilting Room with Mel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I have, however, had to add moderation of comments because of spammers. Thanks for your patience.
Happy Quilting,
The Eclectic Abuela